How to Make the Best “Spring Perfumes” with DoTerra Oils
It is said that, ‘Fashion is art, and you are the canvas.’ True! Your style statement is what reflects who you really are. Nowadays, everyone is very particular about what they wear and how they carry it. As important as it is for them to look good in the clothes they wear, they are also very particular about what fragrances they use.
Spring is the time of the year when everything and everyone becomes more alive and vibrant – humans, animals, plants and trees. You know it’s spring when, with every breath, you can inhale the sweet, pleasant and breezy fragrance of flowers that blossom, the leafy green trees bearing fruit and more! It is said that the most powerful memory recognition tool is the scent and with that, it is no wonder why women are so selective when it comes to choosing a quality scent to complement their style.
That is why we suggest you have fun and make your own essential oil DIY perfumes! Now some of you may think that it won’t be as good as the branded and expensive ones, but we Essential Enthusiasts insist that you give it a try. We’ve brought you the three best spring perfumes you can prepare at home using essential oils. Here goes!
Perfume # 1: Floral Ecstasy
- 5 drops Ylang-Ylang
- 5 drops Bergamot
- 5 drops Patchouli
- 3 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Sandalwood
- 2 drops Citrus Bliss
- Add essential oils to a 10 ml roller bottle and fill remainder with fractionated coconut oil. Mix well. Roll on
Perfume # 2: Wild Vanilla Solid Perfume
- 1/2 oz beeswax (by weight) 4 teaspoons melted.
- 2 tbsp. fractionated coconut oil
- 3 drops Lime essential oil
- 15 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 12 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops vanilla absolute
- Melt wax on low heat.
- Once fully melted, add fractionated oil and stir till blended. Take it off immediately and set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients and add to the wax and jojoba oil while the mixture is still warm and let cool.
Perfume # 3: Essential Romance.
- 3 drops of Sandalwood
- 5 drops Clary Sage
- 5 drops Ylang-Ylang
- 3 drops Patchouli
- 1 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops Vetiver
- Add all the ingredients together to a 2 ounce bottle
- Fill remainder with water. Shake well.
It is said that a woman’s perfume tells us more about her than her handwriting, so keep calm and spray on!